QuickerSim is giving on 26-27 September 2016 a 2-day workshop on CFD for biomedical and microfluidic applications. Along with the workshop each participant will be granted a 3-month license of the full version of QuickerSim CFD Toolbox for MATLAB.
The outline of the course is as follows:
1. Introduction to CFD Toolbox, CFD equations and FE discretization.
2. Pre-processing and mesh preparation in Gmsh.
3. Simulation of unsteady flows for cardiovascular simulations.
4. Nonlinear rheologies & blood material models.
5. Species & concentration transport modeling in microfluidics.
6. Shape optimization of biomedical and microfluidic geometries.
7. Post-processing in Matlab® and Gmsh.
8. Solving participant specific problems, support and consultancy for user projects.