We perform CFD flow and thermal analyses to provide our customers with answers on how to modify and improve their designs for the following applications.
- CFD analysis of ventilation systems,
- Airflow analysis of fans (including particle and contaminant transport),
- CFD analysis of electronic equipment,
- CFD analysis of processor cooling,
- CFD analysis of chargers,
- electric vehicle battery cooling,
- electric vehicle ventilation simulation,
- electric vehicle air conditioning analysis.
- combustion simulation,
- simulation of flows with chemical reactions (e.g. in boilers, mixers, reactors, gasifiers, incinerators)
- Predicting aerodynamic loads for photovoltaic panels,
- CFD analysis of microgeneration turbines,
- Flow simulations through small wind turbines,
- CFD analysis of other RES devices.
- blood flow analysis,
- analysis of flows in biomedical and laboratory equipment.
- windshield fog up analysis,
- headlight fog up analysis,
- heat exchange in radiators and heat exchangers,
- vehicle air conditioning analysis.